What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 08/13/23
- VegNews recently published their picks for vegan pizza, and Philadelphia’s 20th Street Pizza made the list. Read more.
- In the mood for an easy dinner? Here are 10 vegan one-pot recipes to try out tonight. Read more.
- Thousands of German supermarkets are now adding a “climate cost” surcharge to animal-based products. Read more.
- Tyson Foods has announced the company will be closing four of its chicken processing plants due to a decline in demand. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.