What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 08/27/23
- PETA is celebrating success after the production team for Good Burger 2, (the long-awaited sequel to the hit 90s film starring Kenan and Kel), has agreed to add a vegan burger to the fictional burger joint’s menu, bringing some vegan awareness to a whole new generation. Read more.
- OneGreenPlanet rounds up 10 of the best vegan recipes that went viral last week. Read more.
- Trader Joe’s has issued a recall on its Multigrain Crackers with Sunflower and Flax Seeds due to possibly containing metal. Read more.
- Check out these 13 vegan bacon brands bringing delicious, smoky, and animal-free taste to the masses. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.