What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 08/06/23
- Here is a gastroenterologist’s recipe for a two-ingredient breakfast cookie she eats for optimal gut health. Read more.
- A study recently conducted through the University of Stirling has found that vegetarians feel less guilty about eating dairy cheese as compared to drinking dairy milk, calling the phenomenon “the cheese paradox.” Read more.
- Here are three brands at the forefront of reimagining vegan instant ramen. Read more.
- How familiar are you with kudzu starch? Tasting Table delves into why it should be in every vegan’s pantry. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.