What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 04/30/23
- In the mood for East Asian cuisine? VegNews looks into the best vegan restaurants in the US serving Chinese food, including a few located in the Philadelphia metro area. Read more.
- Earth Month may be coming to a close, but vegan recipes are here to stay! Drew Barrymore and Kelly Clarkson’s respective TV shows recently featured sustainable vegan recipes appropriate for any day of the year. Read more.
- The Global Food Institute has reported the total sale of plant-based foods across 13 European nations was over €5 billion in 2022, an over 20% increase since 2020. Read more.
- A new PETA billboard campaign in the UK has gone viral for comparing eating fish to eating cats. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.
Add a Comment