What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 04/23/23
- Looking to add some creaminess to your plant-based cooking? Here is what some consider the vegan “holy trio.” Read more.
- VegNews looks at NotCo’s new campaign to encourage people to eat more plants. Using AI, the multi-channel campaign shows what elderly cows, pigs, and chickens would look like, a novelty of sorts since factory farms don’t let animals live long enough to grow old. The images are a true sight to behold. Read more.
- Here are over 40 vegan lunch ideas that showcase the arrival of summer’s fruits and veggie abundance. Read more.
- An interview with plant-based restauranteur David Lee, co-founder of PLANTA, featuring his tips for cooking restaurant-worthy food at home. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.