What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 03/06/22
- Maryland Vegan Restaurant Week 2022 is underway! The event runs from 3/4 to 3/27. For more details, check out the Vegetarian Resource Group’s blog. Read more.
- Here are 8 smoothie recipes for a healthy heart, packed with anti-inflammatory benefits. Read more.
- The Black Vegan Cooking Show, which had been indefinitely postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, is set to premiere later this month. The series features Charlise Rookwood and several celebrity guests. Read more.
- Meet the “vegan bros,” here to confront gender stereotypes that real men must eat meat. Read more.
- An interview with Carleigh Bodrug, known to her 1.6 million TikTok followers as @plantyou. Bogrug has quickly become a cooking phenom on the platform with her relatable, colorful, and sustainability-focused recipes. Read more.