What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 03/13/22
- VegNews rounds up the top vegan food news stories making headlines this week. Read more.
- After almost two decades as a beloved vegan brand, Coconut Bliss has rebranded as Cosmic Bliss and introduced a so-called “sustainable” dairy-based ice cream line. The company is facing backlash and calls of greenwashing. Read more.
- Your Daily Vegan has your guide to a vegan St. Patrick’s Day. Read more.
- Burger King’s flagship location in London is going fully vegan for a month. The company will use this trial run to help decide whether there is demand for permanent meat-free locations. Read more.
- Currently in production, Peeled is slated to be the first vegan-only culinary competition for broadcast in the US. The show is expected to air sometime this summer. Read more.