What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 06/18/23
- Juneteenth is observed annually on 6/19. Here are the vegan recipes 10 Black chefs are cooking up to celebrate. Read more.
- VegNews dives into celebrity men, companion pigs, and the long-standing association between masculinity and eating meat. Read more.
- Here are 7 common food additives that are not vegan-friendly. Read more.
- Some advice on how best to soak cashews for the creamiest, smoothest homemade vegan cheese ever. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.