What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 05/14/23
- An interview with Portland-based chef Thuy Pham on how her life experience inspires her Vietnamese vegan street food — plus a recipe! Read more.
- Looking for a meaty mouthful sans the animal? Here are 7 nutritious vegan ingredients to replace meat that aren’t processed plant-based meat substitutes. Read more.
- A high student in Los Angeles is suing her school district and the USDA after being told she wasn’t permitted to share information about plant-based milk in her school’s cafeteria unless she also provided pro-dairy content as well. Read more.
- Surprise your mom (or another special woman in your life) with this stunning bouquet of canapés. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.
Add a Comment