What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 03/12/23
- Vegan butterbeer is now on the menu at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction at Universal Studios. Read more.
- Meet the chefs reawakening Africa’s taste for vegan food. Read more.
- A look at vegan eggs — what they’re made from, how to use them, and a ranking of best brands. Read more.
- An interview with Toni Okamoto about her new cookbook that makes vegan meals accessible for all, Plant-Based on a Budget: Quick & Easy. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.
Add a Comment