What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 03/05/23
- UK-based vegan chocolate brand Nomo has won several awards at the Free From Food Awards. Now in its 16th year, the awards celebrate food that is inclusive to people of different diets, allergies, and other food intolerances. Read more.
- Also in the UK, PETA has announced the winners of the organization’s first-ever Farming Awards, which focus on ethical, animal-free farming. A Scottish seaweed farm and a former beef farmer turned biocyclic vegan are among the winners. Read more.
- Some thoughts on how to stop the spread of climate disinformation. Read more.
- Inside Chilean company The Not Company, aka NotCo, which is using artificial intelligence to help companies from Starbucks to Burger King increase their vegan offerings. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.