What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 01/22/23
- Not sure what Lunar New Year, fifteen days of celebration that millions of people all over the world partake in every year, is all about? The Smithsonian National Museum of Asian Art has an accessible overview, plus a great virtual tour of Asian art. Read more.
- A look at a growing vegan business in China, and how it is celebrating Lunar New Year this year. Read more.
- Bring in the New Year with these 7 plant-based Chinese recipes. Read more.
- An interview with Hannah Che, cookbook author and founder of Surong, a vegan pop-up rooted in traditional Chinese medicine. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up some of the best vegan recipes to celebrate the Lunar New Year. Read more.