What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 01/15/23
- Plant Based News explores the rising number of formerly vegan celebrities, and why that matters to the movement. Read more.
- An easy, 3-ingredient recipe for vegan raw brownies perfect for healthy snacking. Read more.
- Activists have been urging UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak to go vegan for a month, stating “You are THE globally recognized representative of the British government, and your influence could be the difference between ecological stability and climate chaos, between life and death for suffering animals and, fundamentally, between a kind future and a cold, cruel and apathetic one.” Read more.
- The Vegetarian Resource Group delves into international dietary guidelines, exploring whether any of them promote vegetarianism. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.