What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 09/25/22
- Observing Rosh Hashanah this week? Celebrate with this grown-up, veganized take on honey cake from popular vegan cookbook author Hannah Kaminsky. Read more.
- A former product developer for Wendy’s and Popeye’s fast food chains has joined vegan meat brand Nowadays to help perfect its vegan chicken recipes. Read more.
- After vocal customer backlash, Australian airline Qantas has announced it will start serving vegetarian meals on all domestic flights. Early in the pandemic, the airline reduced meal offerings to a single option on flights under 3.5 hours, leaving many plant-based travelers out of luck. Read more.
- Biotechnology company Perfect Day, known for its animal-free whey, is now setting its sights on veganizing egg whites through precision fermentation. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.