What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 09/18/22
- PETA has put together a fun quiz to reveal your vegan recipe personality type. VSSJ’s archivist, Heather, is a “beloved like a black bean veggie burger” — what are you? Read more.
- The autumnal equinox is this coming Thursday. Get in the spirit with these 10 bakeries offering vegan fall-inspired treats that ship nationwide. Read more.
- An interview with Ishpal and Serina Bajaj, millennial founders of Kind Kones, a vegan ice cream company that is poised to take over Malaysia. Read more.
- A look at Hannah Che’s The Vegan Chinese Kitchen, a new cookbook that takes a deep dive into the history of plant-based cooking in China. Read more.
- Button, cremini, shiitake? Here is a guide to 15 mushrooms and how to use them in your culinary repertoire. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.
Add a Comment