What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 02/20/22
- Pinky Cole, owner of vegan restaurant empire Slutty Vegan, recently welcomed her first child with her partner Derrick Hayes. “Life as a new mom is amazing,” Cole said. Read more.
- Meet Everything Legendary, a Black-owned vegan company that has gone from a family kitchen operation to securing over $6 million in funding in less than a year. Read more.
- If you follow TikTok trends, you’ve probably seen the recent takes on baked feta pasta, a recipe that went viral in 2021. Here is a vegan version that uses hummus instead of cheese. Read more.
- Bragg’s has launched flavored seasonings blends featuring its signature nutritional yeast flakes nationwide. Read more.
- The Super Bowl may be over for this year, but here are 26 veggie twists on classic game-day fare to enjoy all year long. Read more.