What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 01/30/22
- It’s that time of year again — VegNews has your guide to vegan Girl Scout cookies this season. Read more.
- Watson’s Seasoning Blends is a new woman- and minority-owned company with the aim to make plant-based cooking tastier and encourage more people to give it a shot. Read more.
- A study recently published out of UCLA has identified over 60 non-human animal species that make “play vocalizations” akin to human laughter. Read more.
- A new multinational study has found that plant-based diets can reduce carbon emissions by over 60%. Read more.
- Pinky Cole, owner of vegan restaurant Slutty Vegan, is releasing a plant-based cookbook! Eat Plants, B*tch: 91 Vegan Recipes That Will Blow Your Meat-Loving Mind is expected to be available for purchase in summer 2022. Read more.