What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 12/12/21
- Daiya Foods is improving its vegan cheese blocks, adding oats and chickpeas for added creaminess. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up 6 of the top vegan food news stories making headlines this week. Read more.
- Former boxing champ Yuri Foreman is also an ordained Orthodox rabbi on a mission — providing kosher certification for eateries. The twist comes in that the “Vegan Boxing Rabbi” is only certifying vegan restaurants in an effort to encourage people to go plant-based to both save both and reduce their carbon footprint. Read more.
- Here are 9 must-try cooking tips from vegan TikTok sensation Tabitha Brown. Read more.
- MakeUseOf has rounded up and reviewed 8 apps to help you live your best plant-based life. Read more.