1 cup chickpea flour
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic power
3/4 cup non dairy milk
1 box whole-wheat regular or Panko breadcrumbs
1 jar of your favorite organic pasta sauce (no oil added)
1 10oz can organic tomato sauce
1 package 16oz firm tofu drained well. (Place in colander and put a heavy pot on top to squeeze out all of the water.)
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
3 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp dried basil
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp salt
3 tbsp water
salt and pepper to taste
Blend all ingredients in food processor until creamy.
You can add frozen spinach and kale if you want; just make sure you squeeze all the water out.
3/4 cup raw cashews
3 Tbsp nutritional yeast
3/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
Add all ingredients to food processor and pulse until fine.
Store in glass jar in refrigerator. Will last for 3-4 weeks.
- Peel eggplant and slice into thin rounds.
- Mix flour with spices and milk in food processor until creamy.
- Dip eggplant in flour mixture and than in breadcrumbs.
- Put into air fryer for 15 minutes or bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes in pan lined with parchment paper. Be sure to turn over halfway through.
- Combine the pasta sauce and tomato sauce and mix well.
- Pour sauce on bottom of 9″x12″ glass pan.
- Layer eggplant on top of sauce.
- Top with more sauce and sprinkle with Cashew Parm.
- Next layer the Tofu Ricotta on top.
- Add another layer of eggplant and sauce and top with more Cashew Parm.
Bake at 350 degrees covered with foil for 20-30 minutes until heated through.