What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 01/31/23
- VegNews has announced the winners of the magazine’s Ninth Annual Holiday Cookie Contest. Read more.
- An interview with the couple who founded Veganuary a decade ago. Jane Land and Matthew Glover say there is still much work to do. Read more.
- New Scientist takes you inside the decadent — but still ethical — world of vegan fine dining. Read more.
- Cookbook author Mary McCartney shares some of her favorite easy, vegan recipes perfect for entertaining. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.