What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 09/04/22
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.
- Starbucks has debuted its fall menu, including its first vegan-as-is drink — the Apple Crisp Oatmilk Macchiato. Read more.
- Meet chef Shenarri Freeman, and read about her culinary journey from a part-time gig while at Howard University to her position as executive chef at vegan hotspot Cadence in New York’s East Village. Read more.
- You’ve probably heard of the Green Goddess salad. Meet its late-summer answer — the Golden Goddess salad — bursting with gut health benefits. Read more.
- High school student Sydney McKeever recently self-published a vegetarian cookbook amid a near-fatal health crisis. The book is entitled The Vegetarian Cookbook for People Who Don’t Like Vegetables, and is available through Amazon. Read more.