What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 08/14/22
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.
- The Beet ranks the healthiest low-sugar vegan breakfast cereals that still taste good. Read more.
- Tired of avocado toast? Try this bean-based, summer-approved replacement instead. Read more.
- A study recently published in ACS Food Science & Technology has revealed several health benefits associated with incorporating banana peel flour into your baking. Read more.
- Tasting Table takes a look at the açaí berry, known for its health-boosting antioxidants. Read more..