What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 07/24/22
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.
- Looking to beat the heat this summer and craving something sweet? Here are 7 vegan, nutrient-rich desserts that don’t require baking. Read more.
- A proposed amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act for the fiscal 2023 year would create a pilot program to offer plant-based protein options at some Navy bases. Read more.
- Pope Francis is urging people worldwide to eat less meat in the hopes of mitigating the climate crisis. Read more.
- Country Crock is releasing a line of vegan heavy whipping cream that is made from lentils. Read more.