What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 06/26/22
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.
- Asbury Park, NJ was recently named one of the “5 Vegan-Friendly Beach Towns You Need to Visit” by VegNews. Road trip, anyone? Read more.
- Vegan athlete and activist Lisa Gawthorne has won a bronze medal at the World Triathlon Multisport Championships. “I really love spreading the positive message that veganism has for health, fitness, the animals, and the planet,” she said. Read more.
- From vegan ham to artichoke “lobster roll,” One Green Planet rounds up the site’s top eight vegan recipes of the day. Read more.
- Actor Pierce Brosnan and his filmmaker and environmental activist son Paris Brosnan are teaming up to bring global awareness to the problem of plastic waste pollution. The pair star in a video PSA as part of a campaign called “Plastic is Forever…” Read more.