What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 04/17/22
- In the mood to bake this week? Here are 21 recipes for totally egg-free cookies. (Many are vegan too!) Read more.
- Tasting Table investigates kala namak, also known as black salt, and makes the case for why you should be including it in your vegan cooking. Read more.
- Here are 8 high-protein vegetarian recipes to try out for supper tonight. Read more.
- Grammy Award-winning musician Kelly Rowland has partnered with Silk to encourage people to swap out dairy for Silk’s extensive line of plant-based counterparts. Rowland kicked off the campaign on TikTok with videos and the trending hashtag #SwapItWithSilk. Read more.
- Just Egg has launched a new campaign that calls out climate change denialists, particularly those in the federal government. Taglines include “So delicious it’ll make Ted Cruz begrudgingly combat climate change” and “These egg sandwiches are more effective against climate change than Congress. Sad.” The campaign will run in Washington, D.C. throughout April through billboards, posters, and a food truck. Read more.