What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 10/31/21
- Here are 10 vegan foods that prove “just because it’s vegan doesn’t mean it’s automatically healthy.” Read more.
- 15 surprisingly vegan Halloween treats, (although, note the above article re: vegan treats and healthiness). Read more.
- While Top Chef star Spike Mendelsohn’s PLNT burger didn’t win the infamous Burger Bash at the NYC Wine and Food Festival, it did make history by being the first plant-based burger to be granted entry into the competition. Read more.
- An interview with Priyanka Naik, Boston University alum and author of the recent The Modern Tiffin, a cookbook exploring vegan recipes with a global influence. Read more.
- A recent study from the University of Winchester has suggested that vegan diets for cats and dogs can be as healthy as animal product-based ones. Read more.