- 45 Celebrities Explain Why They Went Plant-Based. Read more.
- How Going Vegan and Meditating can Enhance Your Experience of Each. Read more.
- Actor Hugh Laurie: “How we treat animals now will be condemned in 100 years.” Read more.
- An interview with Ian Theasby and Henry Firth, the UK vegan cooking superstars of BOSH! Read more.
- Former child actress and Instagram star Daniella Monet on the ups and downs being a vegan mom to her 10-month old son, Gio. Read more.
- Yelp has released its list of the 18 highest-rated Black-owned vegan (and vegan-friendly) restaurants on its platform, including two restaurants in our area! Read more.
- Canadian animal rights activists are outraged at the minimal charges filed against the truck driver who struck and killed prominent activist Regan Russell while she was protesting at a slaughterhouse last month. The driver has been charged with “careless driving causing death,” which activists believe is insufficient, and they demand that video footage of the incident be released to the public. Read more.
- California-based vegan brand Beyond Meat has made its retail debut in Brazil, the world’s third largest meat-consuming country. Earlier this year, the company first explored global expansion with its entry into China. Read more.
Add a Comment