What’s Going on in the Plant-Based World – Week of 06/04/23
- The hit vegan documentary The Game Changers is getting a sequel. Read more.
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott has signed legislation that imposes new labeling requirements on meat alternatives. Similar versions have been deemed unconstitutional in other states. Read more.
- The Korean Vegan Cookbook author Joanne Lee Molinaro, who is also a lawyer, has called out the author of a cookbook with the same name, pointing out several ways in which it is obviously plagiarized from her award-winning work. Read more.
- The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine’s recommendations on how a high-carb, low-animal products diet may reduce gout. Read more.
- VegNews rounds up the best vegan food news of the week. Read more.