The Vegetarian Society of South Jersey (VSSJ) is an
all-volunteer, nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization whose purpose is:
- Educational: To educate the public on the benefits
of a plant-based diet. Information is provided through literature,
videos, cooking classes, and speakers.
- Social: To provide opportunities for people to
meet, share meals, and to have fun.
- Supportive: To offer advice, encouragement, and
friendship to those in transition to a vegetarian diet.
Click here to join VSSJ!
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for educational outreach - see our
* Lunch at Sprig & Vine
- Saturday 4/21, 11:30am, New Hope, PA
* Free Lecture Series
- Monday 4/23, 7pm, Woodbury
* Vegan Dinner at Vaulted Cuisine
- Wed. 5/9, 6:45pm, Mt Holly
* Potluck & Vegan Bake Sale
- Saturday 5/12, 6:30pm, Medford
Read VSSJ's latest newsletter!
"Vegetarians have the best diet. They have the lowest rates of
coronary disease of any group in the country. Some people scoff at vegetarians,
but they have a fraction of our heart attack rate and they have only 40%
of our cancer rate."
--- William Castelli, MD, Director of the Framingham Heart Study, the world's longest
ongoing investigation into heart disease and diet.
|PO Box 51, Mt Laurel, NJ 08054 | 609-848-VEG1 (8341)
vssj.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last update:
April 21, 2018